It has been nearly one month since Pixazza changed to Luminate and transitioned to a new product experience. Despite a few bumps, we hope that the transition has been a good one for our publisher community. Please take a few seconds to fill out a survey to let us know what you think. 3 winners will be selected at random from the respondents to get $50 added to their August earnings.
In case you haven't noticed, publishers can now customize the Image Applications available on each of their sites. Currently, you can pick from any of the following applications:
- Image Ads
- Product in the Picture
- Publisher Annotations
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
- Share in Email
Check out the new "My Sites -> Applications" tab for each of your sites to pick and choose and configure. Over the next few months, expect some more new and exciting applications.
As you may have noticed, we've also made some other changes to your Publisher interface:
- A new "My Payments" page has been added to give you a history of your payments since January 2011.
- A new Help page to help you find answers to your questsions more quickly.
And today we are adding some important metrics to your dashboard so that, at a glance you can see how your Luminate earnings are growing:
- New Earnings: This is an estimate of how much money your site(s) earned this month
- Unpaid Earnings: This is the amount of finalized earnings for your site(s) that have not yet been issued in payments. You can expect payment at the end of the month for each site meeting its minimum payment amount.
- Most Recent Payment: This is the most recent payment we have issued to you. If you have multiple sites, you can see all of your most recent payments on your "My Payments" page.
We're excited for many new changes coming your way. Stay tuned, and in the meantime, don't forget to fill out the survey for your chance to get $50 added to your August earnings.